Your role and work environment
As Transaction Services Revenue Manager you are responsible for providing management information, analyses and business advice to the Global Head of Transaction Services his/her direct reports in order to support them to meet the Financial KPI’s and to improve the performance of the business line. You participate in strategic projects, provides advice and delivers ideas to increase revenue and optimize cost and capital consumption. You coordinate and prepare the Dynamic Plan and Rolling Forecast.
Your role is located in CFO Wholesale Banking Finance department in Amsterdam and you report to the CFO Wholesale Banking. You will operate in a dynamic global environment with many internal stakeholders. You participate in the Global MT of Transaction Services (MBB -1 / -2).
You are supported by a team of professionals which you will coach and develop to take the next step to become a business partner that add value to the business.
Your key responsibilities
As Transaction Services Revenue Manager you have the following key responsibility:
- Your primary responsibility is to provide the Global Management Teams of Transaction Services with financial information, analyses and advice in order to enable them to achieve their financial KPI’s and to further improve their performance.
- You develop, implement and improve product profitability reporting. You make sure the Global Transaction Services organization receives accurate financial information and analyses and advice, needed to make decisions in a timely and efficient way.
- You participate in Strategic Projects of the business, provide advice, challenge assumptions and make sure the financials are validated and realistic. You monitor implementation of strategic plans.
- You have the ownership of the forecasting process to facilitate the commercial steering of the Global Transaction Services organization. You provide advice how deviations versus plan can be mitigated.
- You coordinate the Dynamic Plan for the Global Transaction Services organization in line with the over planning process. You challenge the business heads and regional heads on their financial plan and advice Global Head of Transaction Services on adjustments
- You set global guidelines for measuring product performance and make sure these are implemented in the applicable systems.
- In consultation with Tax you are responsible for developing and implementing transfer pricing policies globally.
- You are responsible for continuous improvement of processes within your domain The strive is to limit manual processes and to maximize automation.
- You maintain relationships with regional and local CFO’s and Finance Teams. You challenge them on their forecast and support them on implementation of new policies.
- You ensure your team operates in line with the compliance policies applicable.
- Through setting clear direction, coaching and performance management, you make sure that your team members are doing the right things right; i.e. are competent and capable and focus on the right priorities in order to achieve their goals.
How to be successful
As Transaction Services Revenue Manager you bring the following:
- You have the ability to combine in-depth knowledge of the business with financial information and translate this into advice to improve revenues and performance of the business line.
- You demonstrate ING Orange Code behaviors by participating in and supporting team involvement in multiple cross-functional projects and virtual teams to improve collaboration and improving operational excellence
- You manage and develop a high performing Finance culture by increasing skills and capabilities of the team in order to become business partners that add value to the business.
- You ensure effective processes, drive automation and improve data quality to become data led.
- You ensure effective interaction with many stakeholders internally (Finance departments, Transaction Services business heads, Business managers, WBMT, Risk, Capital Management, Group Treasury, Corporate Strategy, Investor Relations, etc).
- Strong focus on interaction, you like to connect people and clear communication is a matter-of-course for you.
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive and execute operational excellence.
- Act convincing, strong in problem analysis, creative in your solutions and you see giving and receiving constructive feedback as an important condition for working well together.
- Encourage teams and individuals for continuous improvement.
We are looking for
We expect the following education, experience and skills:
- You have a Master degree in Finance or Economics
- 5-7 years proven track record at management level.
- Strategic Mindset
- Knowledge of Transaction Service Industry and Business
- Strong advice capabilities; can translate analyses into advice.
- Strong analytical skills: able to understand and explain complex matters quickly and clearly
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- Customer focus. Addresses potential customer requirements
- Initiative; creates opportunities and openings, the use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Challenging attitude; doesn’t take assumptions for granted, fact based approach.
- Develop networks, collaborate across borders and functions
Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment.
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions .
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!