Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Do you like to solve complicated problems? We have a great challenge for you! At DHL Finance we are looking for an accounts payable Control Tower Agent.
In this position you will be the intermediary between the outsourced account payable department, located in India, and the suppliers of DHL. You will solve problems regarding invoices that cannot be handled by the outsourced department.
of outsourced activities; execution of manual and automatic payment.
- Preparation of monthly Scorecard;
- Monitor and analyze performance of outsourced activities: daily KPI, weekly performance dialogues;
- Review and analyze monthly KPI results;
- KPI dependencies follow-up and elimination;
- Follow-up on backlog and aged open items;
- Maintain contact and escalation matrix (outsourcing companies and business partner);
- First point of contact for any process related questions;
- Monitor process defined to manage PtP: work instructions kept up-to-date;
- Support process improvement by identifying areas for improvement and best practice sharing;
- Provide expertise input into projects / workshops / First choice initiatives / service meetings when required;
- Being part of testing of new tools and processes;
- Managing the issues and incidents reported (follow-up, resolution);
- Bank administration: maintain and follow-up on contact with the various (in house) banks with regards to bank portals, bank queries and bank administration;
- Manage the payment schedule;
- Execute manual payments and payment runs as per schedule and work instructions. Ensure proper follow-up of all payments that have run into error.
Wat wij bieden
- A competitive salary;
The opportunity to work in one of the most international operating company;
- Training and education;
- Career opportunities within the company;
- Working in a multicultural environment;
- Travel expenses;
- Working in a motivated and great team
Wat wij vragen
- MBO +
- Minimaal 1 jaar
- HBO-level or equivalent by experience;
- 1-2 years experience in similar position;
- Extensive operational knowledge of systems, used, implemented procedures, rules, way of working, organizational set up, communication structures, departmental specifics, etc;
- Administrative experience, preferably in a similar position in a Financial environment.
- Language skills: Good knowledge
of English. Good knowledge of French is a preference;
- PC-skills: Good knowledge of MicrosoftOffice (especially MS Excel& Powerpoint )
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan