For an international organisation in Utrecht, we are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist. In this international environment you will...
Accounts Payable specialist
For an international organisation in Utrecht, we are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist. In this international environment you will have contact with other European countries. In that case you must speak English fluently (Dutch isn't necessary) and one other language (Spanish or Swedish or French or German).
- Processing daily accounts payable transactions and ensuring the follow-up of all outstanding items for area of responsibility;
- keeping track of the transactions and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date;
- monitoring a portfolio of accounts for area of responsibility to regularly assess payables condition and prioritize work;
- analyzing supplier aging reports to pay all invoices in a timely manner and works to build sustainable processes between Accounts Payable, the supplier and internal customers;
- matching invoice, purchase order and receipt;
- analyzing accounts and preparing reports;
- responding to all vendor inquiries; resolving invoice discrepancies; maintaining records and vendor files.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounts payable experience, preferably within an international shared services environment;
- accounting degree, at least medium vocational level (MBO-4, MBA or PDB);
- fluency in English and in addition French, Spanish, German or Swedish, both orally and in writing;
- must have strong work ethics and be well organized and a self-starter;
- detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, organized and accurate.
The salary indication is 35-45k a year.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)