Internal Auditor in Ede
For an international, US listed organsation, we are looking for an internal auditor. The Internal Auditor will report to the Internal Audit Leader ...
For an international, US listed organsation, we are looking for an internal auditor. The Internal Auditor will report to the Internal Audit Leader (located in USA), supervise one Internal Auditor (located in India) and be part of the larger Internal Audit Team (6 team members). Frequent interaction and communication with Internal Audit team members in the United States will be required. You will travel 15-20% of your time in EMEA region and will be located in Ede.
This position offers above average visibility to company management, provides a first-hand and unique opportunity to learn about the varying business units comprising the complex and decentralized operating structure of the company. It also provides an excellent opportunity for career-growth. Management’s philosophy is that Internal Audit provides a natural springboard to other finance & control positions throughout the Company.
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting of financially-focused internal audits and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance testing, mainly throughout Europe, and to a lesser extent the United States and Asia;
- reviewing, analyzing, and testing of internal control systems and financial statement accounts to identify recommendations for process improvement and non-compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- assist in the development of audit conclusions, written reports, and presentations to varying levels of company management;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required. Other European languages are also preferred;
- a working knowledge of internal control concepts and U.S. generally accepted accounting principles;
- the ability to work independently under general direction, with latitude for initiative and independent judgment;
- demonstrated abilities in analysis and problem-solving;
- high ethical standards and integrity;
- a willingness to travel;
- result oriented, proactive and energized to get things done.
The salary indication for this job is 60-65k a year plus car plus bonus.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)