Group Business Controller Core......... Our Customer is a technology & consumer driven company with its European HQ in the Amsterdam area. ... As a Group...
As a Group Business Controller you will be part of the Group Business Control division Technology & Innovation on the European HQ. The level of responsibility in the role of Business Controller covers three areas: The first is to create a robust and maintain a control framework with country reports, and monitoring KPIs and budget adherence. The second is to be the finance business partner of the management teams and supporting them in realizing their (financial) objectives. The third is to have a proactive outlook on risks and opportunities and drive consequent actions.
The focus of Group Business Control is to initiate and execute a group wide planning, reviewing and optimization by working closely with the (local) business and the Procurement Control Team. Based on reporting, analysis and monitoring of key drivers among with the procurement spend buckets, you will enable yourself to deliver high quality results.
• Responsible for the Business Control Process and performance monitoring on the designated domains (Central and Local Branches);
• Provide Finance Business partnership and guidance to VP's and MT in all finance related matters and support them in realizing their (financial) objectives;
• Monitor and maintain a robust process for E2E controlling spend, financial planning and reporting;
• Spend approval within budget according the control framework;
• Active finance role in contract negotiations, business cases and execution;
• Work with VPs to draft budget/Long Range Plan and strategy discussions;
• Evaluate performance on cost type / department level;
• Initiate and follow through on improvement initiatives;
• Planning & Control cost center and/or cost type;
• Monthly cost center and/or cost type reporting;
• Work closely with the Procurement Control team responsible for the Procurement spend buckets;
• Responsible for the financial translation of business issues and developments;
• Participate in substantial operational and financial review meetings with management;
• Proactive approach to smarter, cost effective support and implementation models that challenge status quo;
• Continuously seek improvements and ways to strengthen the Business Control team;
• Gross yearly salary of 65-75K, including vacation allowance of 8%;
• 25 vacation days, plus 5 Banking holidays;
• bonus scheme of 10% on the yearly salary
• extra company benefits;
• travel expenses.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.