Do you want to start your finance career in an exciting, international environment? Then join our Finance Operations department at the Aegon global head office in The Hague! Your challenge
As an employee Consolidation and Reporting, you will gather, consolidate and report Group financial and non-financial information based on global reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders. This includes preparation of consolidated reports, automated validation checks aimed at ensuring reporting & data quality and perform data quality reviews on all team deliverables. Additionally you perform the activities compliant to the internal control framework.
As an employee Consolidation and Reporting, you support Country Units and Corporate Center colleagues on the use of global reporting tools. Also, you participate in the annual budget preparation process and you will be involved in various strategic and regulatory driven finance projects. Your Team
The department Finance & Actuarial is part of Group Finance. The primary objective of Group Finance is to provide the Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board with meaningful financial information to support the board’s decision making process.
To help achieve this objective, Finance and Actuarial implements / maintains adequate reporting systems which enables group / consolidated reporting on key financial metrics based on Solvency II, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Aegon’s Market Value Numbers and on sensitivities. Requirements
As an employee Consolidation and Reporting, you have a pragmatic attitude along with strong analytical & communication skills. You are accurate, flexible and have a proactive working attitude. Last but not least, you feel comfortable in a changing environment.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in Accounting, ICT, Controlling, Business Administration, Economics or Financial Management
- 0-2 years work experience in an international financial environment
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Strong affinity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial reporting solutions is a plus (i.e. internship)
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products