Are you passionate about finance, controlling and capital management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Financial Development Program which will boost your expertise and skills. Aegon’s Financial Development Program
What’s the program about? As a young professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as RA or RC
Finally the program is an excellent opportunity to network with peers and interact with senior management.
After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At this moment we have one interesting job opportunity for a young professional at Aegon Global (based in The Hague) and which is part of the program: Requirements
Qualified candidates finished a master degree in economics, financial management, accountancy or business administration or related and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Extra curricular activities
- Minimum grade point average 3,4 (out of 4) or a 7,5 (out of 10)
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extended financial expertise
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)