Are you looking for an entry level position within one of the largest pension asset managers in the world?Do you have the strong process thinking skills we are looking for? Do you naturally like taking the lead? Then we would...
Are you looking for an entry level position within one of the largest pension asset managers in the world?
Do you have the strong process thinking skills we are looking for? Do you naturally like taking the lead? Then we would love to hear your story.
As a true professional you always think in terms of opportunities and solutions. You will never lose focus on your goal: reducing counterparty credit risk via Collateral and delivering a timely and correct Cash Forecast to the Front Office.
As Cash & Collateral Management Associate you will be responsible for:
- providing the correct cash forecast to the Front Office Traders before the deadline;
- reducing the counterparty credit risk via Collateral on the outstanding derivatives portfolio;
- the implementation of improvements in processes, procedures and systems;
- ad hoc exception handling.
As Cash & Collateral Management Associate, you know how to approach issues from different angles and ask the right questions. You are someone with a healthy ambition who takes action independently, but you are also a motivated team player. Of course you are representative, possess well developed communication and interpersonal skills and show a lot of initiative. Lifelong learning and continuous education is a normal ambition for you and you have a "can do" mentality (not a 9 to 5 attitude).
Furthermore we ask for:
- a university degree in financial economics, business economics or business administration;
- no more than 2 years’ experience, preferably within a financial institution / asset management environment;
- affinity with Cash & Collateral Management;
- affinity with automated systems and MS Office in general (including VBA Excel);
- a strong analytical background and knowledge of databases;
- familiarity/affinity with business functions such as: Trade Processing, Pricing & Valuation, Reconciliation, Data Management etc.;
- an excellent command of English and Dutch (both oral and written).
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. Everyone is welcome to apply.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op