Are you the Trade Processing Officer with well-developed process thinking we are looking for? Are you a team player, pro-active and someone who is always looking for improvement? Then you are the person we are looking for. You are a professional and embrace changes and flourish in a dynamic environment. You will never lose your focus on your end goal: to deliver reliable products and services of trade processing.
As an investment Operation Associate you will be responsible for:
- matching and settlement of transactions correctly and timely
- working closely with colleagues of our Amsterdam, New York and Hong Kong office
- delivering analysis, reports, information to all relevant internal and external stake holders
- ad hoc exception handling
- the implementation of improvements in processes, procedures and systems;
- ad hoc exception handling;
- taking the lead in the communication towards stakeholders;
- coaching of Associate colleagues.
As the Trade Processing Officer you know how to deal with various situations and you are capable of asking the right questions. You actively network, are proactive and you focus (with) your team on achieving results. Working under daily time pressure in such an environment is not a problem for you and you are familiar with the financial products and their characteristics. You have a “can do” mentality (no 9 to 5 mentality). It may occur that you are required to work on bank holidays and during weekends.
Furthermore we ask for:
- a university degree in financial economics, business economics or business administration;
- no more than 5 years’ experience, preferably within a financial institution / asset management environment;
- product knowledge of financial markets including derivatives is a plus;
- affinity with automated systems and MS Office in general (including VBA Excel);
- specific experience with IT-systems such as Murex, Bloomberg and Omgeo is a plus;
- a strong analytical background and knowledge of databases
- familiarity/affinity with business functions such as: Trade Processing, Pricing & Valuation, Reconciliation, Data Management etc.;
- an excellent command of English and Dutch (both oral and written).
As this is a fulltime position (40 hours) which will be based in Heerlen we are looking for suitable candidates living within traveling distance or are willing to relocate .
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. Everyone is welcome to apply.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)