De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Currently, we are looking for an Operational Tax Analyst. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands! Your challenge
As an Operational Tax Analyst you will be the central point of contact for investment related operational tax matters within AAM NL.
You will take the lead in ensuring that tax governance within AAM NL is robust.
You will chair and participate in internal (cross-functional) working groups with the goal of managing and resolving issues and improving the internal control framework.
You will manage operational tax activities including, but not limited to, review of new propositions, tax reclaims, tax filings, tax documentation as well as ad-hoc project work.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by his/her manager from time to time so long as such duties are within the scope and ability of the job holder. Requirements
As Operational Tax Analyst, you are an Networker, in and external, you are Energetic, a team player. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Master Degree, preferably in a finance related subject;
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience, preferably in the asset management industry;
- Good knowledge of both the Netherlands and International tax environments;
- FATCA and CRS experience would be advantageous;
- Strong analytical skills, accurate and disciplined;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language both written and verbally.
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op