As a Treasury Back- and Midoffice Support, you'll be responsible for fffective and efficient processing of activities related to Treasury Operations & Support, including daily collateral management and deliver high quality transaction processing services to Treasury, holdings and business units related to payments and settlement of cash, money markets, collateral and foreign exchange transactions in line with business needs and appropriate best practice.
The purpose of the job also includes responsibilities in relation to management reports on operational risk, dashboard, exceptions and regulations and procedures.
About the department
Treasury Trading and Services (TTS) provide efficient and cost effective cash, liquidity, currency and collateral management across Aegon and aspires to continue to be leader in relation to these activities for holding companies and business units globally. TTS’ cash under management is over EUR 15bn. TTS executes over EUR 120bn of foreign exchange transactions and over 160k wires comprising over EUR 1,700bn in cash flows per annum. In addition TTS is responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of Aegon Derivatives. Requirements
The Treasury Back Office Specialist has excellent operational and problem solving skills and is able to maintain productivity and control of all underlying process in stressful situations. In addition, as a Treasury Back Office Specialist, you are good at establishing valuable partnerships and inspire confidence. Next to that, the following qualifications are required for this job:
What we offer
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Financial management or Information Management;
- 0-2 years of working experience;
- Immunity to stress and a high level of accuracy is required;
- A strong hands-on mentality and the desire to innovate;
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications and Visual Basics for Applications (VBA);
- Strong written and spoken Dutch and English skills.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.700 - € 4.000 based on 40 hours a week;
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days;
- A commuting allowance;
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op