Aegon Blue Square Re (BSR) has a superb opportunity for an Operations & Data Quality Analyst where you will be responsible for; the ensuring excellent service delivery of reinsurance administration, building strong relationships with internal business stakeholders and organizing the reinsurance data.
Aegon Blue Square Re
- Data Quality Management. To continuously improve, maintain and control data quality across all data types and be a quality champion within the business.
- Undertake problem and root cause analysis. Ensure issues are addressed at source and
work with relevant owners to drive through necessary actions.
- Process reinsurance statements & settlements.
- Reconciliations of sub-ledgers with general ledger and suspense account matching.
- Supporting the reinsurance tender process and reinsurer relationship management.
- Liaising with the other BSR teams to ensure effective treaty management.
- Claims Management. Evaluate the reinsurance claims and ensure that claims are handled
efficiently and that payment for valid claims is made to (re)insurer.
- Plan, prioritise, and adapt process, procedures and techniques to support overall business goals and strategic decisions.
- Report on key metrics
- Investment & Liquidity Reporting
- Cash & Currency management
- Collateral Management
Aegon Blue Square Re (BSR) is a reinsurance company that is incorporated in the Netherlands that has been established to support the risk and business strategy of Aegon by:
• Maintaining risks within the Group for which there is appetite;
• Transferring risks externally for which there is no appetite;
• Improving efficiency of capital;
• Sharing knowledge with local operating units. Requirements
The ideal candidate will be bachelor’s degree level educated, have had some exposure to (re)insurance in their career, as well as a track record in managing data.
Moreover, you have the following qualification
- At least 4-6 years of experience working in a similar role
- Data management & analytical skills. Used to working with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of tools, technologies, skills and processes required to deliver great data quality capability
- Pro-active, self-starter attitude – ability to manage own workload
- Accuracy and a thorough approach.
- Strong relationship builder
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we have:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op