Are you passionate about finance, controlling and capital management? Would you like to identify and further develop your potential? At Aegon, we have a special Financial Development Program for Young Professionals which will boost your expertise and skills. Aegon’s Financial Development Program
What’s the program about? As a Young Professional you will rotate to a new challenging role in each of our three Dutch business units every two years. In addition to on the job coaching, you will get many opportunities for personal development:
- training programs
- international short term assignments
- professional accreditation such as RA or RC
Finally the program is an excellent opportunity to network with peers and interact with senior management.
After graduation, successful participants can expect a senior professional or managerial role at any of Aegon's offices around the world.
At the moment various interesting job opportunities for young professionals at Aegon are open and are part of the program: Requirements
Qualified candidates finished a master degree in economics, financial management, accountancy or business administration or related and have a maximum of 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Ambitious and dedicated
- Extra curricular activities
- Minimum grade point average 3,4 (out of 4) or a 7,5 (out of 10)
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extended financial expertise
- Fluency in English and understanding of Dutch
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 26 vacation days
- A commuting allowance
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)