A unique view into strategic decision-making, relationship development and the challenges facing CXOs. At Deloitte.What impact will you make?
In this role you will be responsible for Transition Labs, the onboarding program for newly appointed CXO’s (CFO, CIO, CEO, etc.) at our clients. The Transition Lab is a personalized one day workshop for a CXO, either first time in role or having recently changed companies. The Lab helps to frame their priorities, assess their talent and organization, and identify different approaches to managing stakeholder relations. The sessions are conducted by a small team o experienced Deloitte partner facilitators. The role of the Project Lead is critical to the success of the Labs in supporting the end to end preparation and delivery processes, with all stakeholders. In this role you work together with the Transition Lab assistant, who will support you with logistics.
• project management of every single Lab (ca. 30 – 40 per year) from intake to delivery;
• monitor actions and drive open items to completion;
• support the business in positioning the Transition Lab to the client;
• work with the Lab Assistant to oversee all aspects of Transition Labs Logistics;
• manage the pool of Lab Reporters, Lab Managers and Facilitators;
• liaise with Account Managers to help them get the most out of the program for their accounts;
• maintain the Transition Lab intranet site and manage communications
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,600 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You share your expertise with the 60 colleagues of our Clients & Industries department in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Clients & Industries values making an impact, for example at the , which is where all the Boardroom Programmes take place.What we offer
The ideal candidate will have strong project-management and skills, with a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role. Moreover you bring as Project Lead CXO Onboarding Program:
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree;
• 3-5 years of experience;
• excellent presence in a C-suite environment and client focus as well as strong presentation skills;
• strong stakeholder management skills: working with a broad range of partners and professionals;
• self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity;
• ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams and competing timelines;
• in-depth knowledge of English, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Jouw sollicitatie op deze functie zien we graag tegemoet. Bij Deloitte staan we open voor alle mensen die kwaliteit en ambitie meebrengen. We zijn dan ook benieuwd wie jíj bent.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.