ING Debt Capital Markets (DCM) investment grade origination is looking to expand by hiring a high potential candidate with strong motivation to act in a competitive (DCM) environment.
The (Junior) Originator role (Analyst/Associate) for Northern European corporates (Austria, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Nordics, Switzerland and the UK) will among other things comprise the following aspects.
• Provide direct support to senior DCM originators with the aim to win new bond mandates
• Supporting DCM deal execution by means of direct involvement in the deal team
• Taking the lead in pitch preparation
• Coordinate and prepare pricing updates together with DCM syndicate
• Identify market opportunities by applying knowledge from various market sources (Bloomberg, macro-economic research, client specific news, etc.)
• Liaise with other key ING stakeholders (e.g. Relationship Management, other DCM departments, DCM Syndicate, CS&A, FM Research, FM Corporate Sales, FM Client Solutions Group, Structured Finance) to identify opportunities, enhance internal cooperation and to maximize client cross-sell
• Prepare client specific liquidity analysis to allow for tailor made bond issuance advice
• Support further product development within DCM team (e.g. USPP, SSD, green bonds, hybrid bonds, liability management)
Your work environment
The Debt Capital Markets Group in Amsterdam covers investment grade bond issuers in the Northern European region. The group works closely together with Relationship Managers and other product specialist in the ING network advising on a wide range of funding opportunities in the public capital markets. The Junior Originator will support the Senior Originators with the aim to maximize ING’s chances to execute bond mandates for its client base. DCM is part of ING Financial Markets (FM), which is part of ING Commercial Banking.
Who we are looking for:
A new colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
• Academic degree
• Experience in DCM origination is a virtue
• Basic knowledge of international bond markets
• Basic knowledge of the bond product
• Basic macro-economic knowledge to ‘read’ the market and identify opportunities
• Fluent in English & German
• Excellent (English) writing skills
• Advanced Power Point and Excel skills
• Capable to read balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statements
You have also have to recognize yourself in the following profile:
• Highly motivated and dynamic person
• Client focused
• Team Player
• No 9-5 mentality
• Creative storyteller
• Eager to learn and apply new knowledge
• Go-getter, showing a level of initiative that allows us to take the business forward
What do we offer?
• a 40-hour working week
• job grade 9-10 (depending on experience)
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.