ING Tech/Group Services is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Dev Engineer. You are a team player, technically passionate, proud of your craft, solution-focused and broadly developed. You work within the business advice tribe, as part of Hyperion chapter. Working in BizDevOps teams we are end-to-end responsible for our software: feature analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the production environment (we build/configure it, we own it!). We aim to go to fully self-managing and self-optimizing systems. The team works according to the Agile/Scrum method, and reports to the chapter lead.
What you'll do
- You will join a squad of business and Tech experts and contribute in an Agile way to the full lifecycle of the application, from analysis to implementation.
- From smaller day-to-day tweaks to complex configuration changes and coordination on big strategic projects where we move from the local solutions for e.g management accounting, planning & budgeting onto the Hyperion platform
- You will be playing a key role in running, maintaining and further enhancing our systems and improving our delivery
- The team is responsible for delivering stable and fit-for-purpose management accounting services such as planning & budgeting, including both the functional- and technical support as managing the security of the applications
- You will be exposed to various demanding stakeholders and third party applications, thus providing opportunities for professional and personal development while putting to good use the knowledge and experience you have accumulated so far
How to succeed
- Bachelor grade with sound experience of finance functions like accounting, financial statements, group consolidation, financial reporting, tax reporting, and affinity with IT
- You have 4 years of Development experience
- You have experience with multiple implementations of HFM, FDM (EE) and related products of Hyperion
- You are aware of risk & security requirements in a banking environment
- You enjoy new technologies and methods and transferring them into new ideas and possibilities
- You are always trying to improve your skills, to continuously learn and get better at what you do to be able to deliver the highest quality
- You have experience in understanding business requirements of financial consolidation (intercompany eliminations, FX calculations, etc) and financial reporting
- You have the ability to map business requirements into product features and perform fit-gap analysis
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
- You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath
What we offer
A job of 36 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Please contact Magdalena Pietrzak at email@example.com. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.