ING Management Accounting Challengers & Growth Markets (C&G) is looking for a Senior Management Accounting Employee to support Head of Finance SME/MC global segment and being part of C&G MA & Strategy Advice team who is motivated and capable to create value to the finance organization, by providing pro-active analysis, advice and support on strategic, performance, financial and risk management related issues in combination with strong execution of the front-to-back management accounting process.
The MA C&G Finance team consists of 8 Finance professionals, all with their own areas of expertise and generally with 5+ years of experience at various levels of the organization.
The team is part of the C&G organization and is characterized as a horizontal and flexible in order to adapt to the changing environment and priorities.
Working in the team requires interaction with many stakeholders internally (CEO C&G, CFO C&G and C&G Management team, Group Finance, local finance departments, business lines, Risk, Capital Management, Bank Treasury, Corporate Strategy, COO, Investor Relations, etc.).
What you’ll do
- Assist the Head of Finance SME/MC in
- setting up of financial performance metrics for the segment, establishing and maintaining a financial dashboard
- analyzing business performance including managing QPR process for the segment
- managing RFC and MTP processes for the segment
- Providing financial input for the SME and MC Council
- Being involved in all segment related projects and initiatives including building and/or reviewing of business cases, impacts of implementation on all financial processes. Following the implementation, assist in the steering of these projects.
- MTP /Forecasting/Flash: provide analysis, prepare decision slides for MT and ensure that all data is correctly captured in the Finance systems.
- Balance sheet analysis; Understand main developments on client balances and overall Balance sheet. Provide comments and explanations to internal clients.
- Act as a linking pin with the other C&G functions (Retail, Investment Products, MC & SME, Customer Analytics and Risk). Linking the analysis to external requirements for both actuals and forecast, staying up to date with the external market developments.
- Be responsible for timelines and the connection between the different Finance departments and the business
- Prepare internal (ECB, Investor day, Set The Tone meetings, Performance Dialogue, Quarterly Performance Reviews, Town halls and Think Forward tracking) and external (press releases/investor relations) presentations and enhance slides to improve story telling.
- Operational excellence: Focus on continuous improvements and look for efficiencies in our processes seeking to improve (reporting) efficiency.
- Coordinate centralized projects for C&G markets.
How to succeed
- Bachelor or Masters in Finance (e.g. Economics or Business Administration)
- Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- Strong analytical skills: able to understand complex matters quickly and use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
- Strong customer and business focus. Addresses potential customer requirements
- Initiative; creates new opportunities and openings
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Networking skills, building long-term relationships.
- Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment and a hands-on mentality
- Capable of delivering high quality work to match the standards of our stakeholders
- Profound knowledge of MASS system
- 8+ years of experience in various Finance function preferably in MA
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.