Work... The COO Risk & Finance department delivers Risk & Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, country CFO’s and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass...
The COO Risk & Finance department delivers Risk & Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, country CFO’s and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management, and analytics capabilities. By design, the services are reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning road map.
The Tribe Statutory and Regulatory Reporting delivers and enables the organisation to provide on-time, high-quality, standardized financial reporting solutions, in compliance with external and internal regulations.
As a BA, you work in a squad with around 7-9 colleagues covering the whole range of expertise in the squad. Together, you work on a common purpose. You like to work in a constructive way in a multidisciplinary squad. Together with your squad members you do everything within your power to realize your common mission day by day.
The BA reports to the Chapter Lead. The BA can fulfill the role of Product Owner within a squad, determining the priorities for the squad.
We are looking for an energetic and driven expert with strong analytical capabilities who uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques for business analysis. You have integral, domain-exceeding knowledge of Finance.
You are an excellent communicator and able to build bridges between different stakeholders. You are able to convincingly put forward your proposals and are a real team player in reaching broad agreement on the road to follow. In this way, you can contribute to delivering standardized, uniform and fully adapted solutions to complex Finance issues and processes.
You analyse complex Finance business issues that go beyond squad and/or tribe boundaries, with a view to designing complete solutions for the requested change. You deliver excellently substantiated analyses using state-of-the-art techniques and tools, which lead to functional designs that cover all change deliverables. You are focused on process design and the translation to IT. You ensure that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the different solution designs. You support tribes and squads in their decision-making by presenting the different (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way. You guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated into IT Solution requirements. You work together with (IT) architects and specialists to come up with a suitable IT solution. In doing so, you conduct a number of coherent analyses:
Requirements analysis: You elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur. You support the product owners and the squads in managing the backlog by translating and prioritizing the epics into features and, together with the squad, into user stories.
Process analysis: you analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
Information analysis: you analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
Risk analysis: you are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.
Required skills, knowledge & experience
- Knowledge of and experience with COREP Reporting including Leverage Ratio and Large Exposure-Statutory (must have);
- Experience in interpretation and implementation of Regulatory Requirements (must have); - --- Experience with Change delivery (intake, impact analysis, testing) (must have)
- Experience with Agile;
- Highly analytical and attention for detail;
- Excellent communication skills, written communication and power to convince;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to coordinate across Tribes/Departments;
- Very strong team player; pro-active, ability to connect, positive mind-set, flexibility, focused on cooperation and sharing knowledge;
- Fluent in English (must have);
- Dutch language (Nice to have)
- You possess a University (Bachelor’s/Master’s) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field (must have);
- You have At least 3-5 years of hands on experience as a BA with implementing and designing complex functional solutions in a financial institution (must have)
What will you do?
You will participate in a squad as a regulatory reporting expert within the S&RR Tribe. You will be actively involved in the understanding of regulatory requirements, analysis and simplifying of requirements for swift and agile development. As an expert you deliver the necessary knowledge and skills to make standard and best products/services for your stakeholders.
Your activities will be in the area of:
· Interpret and implement regulatory requirements
· Requirement gathering and elicitation
· Support the Development Team with analysis and explanation of Regulatory Requirements
· Stakeholder management (Policy and Procedure, Group & Local Finance, Delivery Parties)
· Support & execute testing
· Provide support for quarterly production runs
What we offer:
- A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to
balance work and private life.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work
- Travel reimbursement
- 24 vacation days with 36-hour work week. (or 27 days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your
gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless
- An informal working environment with innovative
-Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.