Designing, building and implementing (SAP) Tax technology solutions for international clients in response to the increased need to deliver timely, exact and complex Tax output. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You are indispensable in the projects of your team and our internationally operating clients. As a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you are able to further expand the Deloitte TMC practice by pursuing and delivering global Tax technology projects. You will become part of a dynamic, fast growing international tax technology team. A multidisciplinary team consisting of tax, tax technology specialists, teaming with our global SAP consulting practice. Working for the best clients in the market, deploying leading innovative tax technology solutions.
With the ever-evolving digitisation of Tax Authorities and continued move to fully real-time data driven tax reporting environments, Tax leaders are facing uncertainty but also opportunity - a challenging place to be that may even impact their license to operate. We’re partnering with them, supporting their learning as the future unfolds and giving them the tools they need to position Tax within their finance and business transformation programmes. We will empower them to make the commercial case for the positive impacts that will be delivered through S/4 HANA, raising their profile with the Exec and Board.
This is how
As a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you'll work on different levels and in different roles.
- At times you will be using your commercial skills by participating in client pursuits and (global) RFPs from initial contact to project sale. This includes commercial, financial and legal negotiations;
- Just as easily you will be hands-on implementing SAP GTM (Global Tax Management) modules like SAP ACR (Advanced Compliance Reporting), participating in CFIN implementations or implementing Deloitte ITL SAP add-on solutions;
- Deloitte ITL is a modern and complete Suite of SAP add-on products, developed to enhance and expand the standard functionalities of SAP around indirect tax determination and indirect tax automation;
- At other times you will be using your project management skills by leading multidisciplinary teams of both Deloitte and our Clients. You will manage budgets, lead multidisciplinary teams of both Deloitte and our Clients and represent Deloitte in SteerCo meetings.
At all times though, you remain an expert that is passionate about (tax) technology and you like to use your technical expertise to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
In your role as a (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you:
- act to resolve issues which prevent your team working effectively;
- coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development;
- act as a Product owner and Specialist in one or more SAP GTM modules or Deloitte ITL SAP add-on products;
- analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations;
- use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations;
- easily develop new skills outside of your comfort zone;
- address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm's/client's expectations;
- use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making;
- build internal and external meaningful networks;
- develop a point-of-view on key global trends, and how they impact our clients;
- manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
- simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points;
- uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with other colleagues in the Tax Management Consulting department in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Collaboration with other (international) departments of Deloitte and continuous (technological) innovation are key principles in this department.
Manager describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We work hard, but there’s also plenty of room for socialising and fun. We are a strong team, and we take it for granted that we will help one another out and share workloads whenever necessary."
What we offer
What you offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
You excel in your discipline and you like to take charge. You will always go the extra mile. You have an entrepreneurial nature, and you’re driven to achieve the best results at all times. You enjoy working with people: in the Netherlands, as well as internationally. Many of our projects are run jointly with other country member firms, you can therefore easily switch between different social levels and cultures.
For the position of (Senior) Manager SAP FI/SD/MM you need to have:
Let's make impact. Apply now!
- a bachelor or an university degree;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- project management skills are required;
- a minimum of 6 years of relevant implementation experience in the SAP domain (FICO complemented with SD and MM);
- experience with (Indirect) Tax Reporting in SAP is required;
- experience with S/4 HANA and CFIN is required;
- an above average interest in understanding the Supply Chains of multinationals and how they are reflected in SAP (both logistically and financially) is required;
- experience with User Exits, debugging, preparing functional specifications, executing test cycles, cutovers, go-live and hypercare, providing user training and documentation;
- knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FICO module configuration experience including but not limited to:
General Ledger – Standard Ledgers (Leading or Non-Leading Ledger) and Extension Ledgers. Period end closing activities, foreign currency revaluation, integrations with third party systems to post journal entries. Experience with segmented P&Ls and dedicated Tax ledgers, and cost allocations (recharging) is a plus.
Accounts Payable – Thorough understanding of the end to end PTP process and FI integration with MM, outgoing payments including.
Accounts Receivable – Thorough understanding of end to end OTC process and FI integration with SD, incoming payments including.
Asset Accounting –Should understand all the primary configuration and data needs for Asset accounting, and setting up Tax depreciations.
- experience with/having had exposure to external tax technology solutions like Vertex and Thomson Reuters is a plus;
- experience with/having had exposure to SAP Global Tax Management Modules (SAP ACR, SAP Document Compliance, SAP Tax Compliance) is a plus;
- eager to learn and gain experience with the latest SAP solutions and technology platforms;
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact on +31 88 288 28 12.