De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
The Procurement & Vendor Management department is moving towards the next phase. From an advisory perspective, the department will work with the buyers to optimize and challenge buyer-supplier relations. The team will have an impact on Aegon’s business results. The objective is to realize significant procurement savings and to encourage innovation.
At the same time, Procurement & Vendor Management will enable the organization to independently choose supplier(s) for standard, non-strategic products / services with the aid of tooling. We develop and maintain standard contract templates for contracting products and services.
As an IT Procurement Advisor, you are responsible for concluding the appropriate procurement contracts and their implementation. The word ‘appropriate’ refers to: aligned with the business needs, with the most suitable supplier, for the right price, with a correct contract, and with the aim to build long-term relationships with our suppliers.
Key results areas for the IT Procurement Advisor:
• Work with the Senior IT Procurement Advisor to draw up and implement the Category Plan. You will work closely with designated points of contact in the business. You advise the business regarding product category developments and initiate potential quality improvements, innovation and spend savings.
• Partner with colleagues from other (international) Aegon Procurement & Vendor Management teams to make the best use of licensing for the Aegon organization.
• Provide input for the regular meetings with the Leadership Teams whereby the senior procurement advisor serves as the designated point of contact for the department. The following topics are discussed during this meeting: procurement planning, spend development, innovation, supplier development, possible justification and spend savings.
• Guide the procurement processes from specification through contract signing.
• Monitor and optimize contracted versus actual software usage based on reports from the license management department (section of IT department) in close collaboration with our contract administrators.
• Build good relationships with our strategic suppliers and internal directors by holding frequent supplier meetings in partnership with the business to discuss the performance of suppliers and Aegon.
As a Procurement Advisor, you have business acumen and the ability to discuss topics at the tactical level. You also possess sound knowledge of software contracts and terms. It goes without saying that you are a strong negotiator and that you are persistent.
• HBO (Bachelor’s) /WO (Master’s) level of work and education
• Proven knowledge of and experience with software/SaaS/PaaS/IaaS and their different business models
• At least 3-7 years of experience in a similar position, such as a licensing manager
• Experience with contract processes with complex elements or in a complex organization
• You connect well with others and build relationships
• Fluent in English
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
• a competitive monthly salary;
• in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
• good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
• an appropriate commuting allowance;
• excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Anne van Busselen, Talent Acquisition Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 23 79 27 26.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.