ING WB Finance Business Advice Clients is looking for a motivated and capable team member. The team is responsible for the worldwide reporting and advice regarding Client Performance under the Wholesale Banking sector organization. The candidate will interact with Front Office / COO Risk and Finance and different finance colleagues globally, providing business advice and pro-active analyses based on Value Reporter. The candidate will have a key role improving both quality and processes regarding the underlying data. The candidate is expected to ensure the data integrity through up to date governance across systems and users.
• An enthusiastic and energetic professional with a passion for data, which is capable of acting as connector between Finance, Business, Risk and IT.
• Data owner of Value Reporter (VR), responsible for setting up the agreements with the parties/reporting systems that feed from / to VR.
• Making sure financial data are correctly reflected by design in our reporting tool and reconciled to our Mass/MISOB financial reporting systems, providing the related analytics across the different dimensions.
• Leading role in defining and improving Value Reporter processes, timing and delivery dates with alignment with our service providers and stakeholders.
• Finance Business partner for COORF and Data management regarding changes and improvements of VR. You act as a stakeholder and will coordinate the change on behalf of the team up to implementation, following agile principles.
• Establishing a global network with stakeholders in order to streamline current processes and communicate clearly and effectively new instructions.
• Challenging the status quo of own scope and the relevant impact of data on commercial performance across the various dimensions.
• Team support for continuous development of Web-Based reporting (e.g. OBIEE) and analytical tools.
• Participating in and supporting team involvement in multiple cross-functional projects and virtual teams within WB Finance to improve collaboration within both Finance and FO.
• Combine conceptual high level presentations for (senior) management with follow-up deep dives on specific elements.
Your work environment
The Finance Business Advice Clients team is part of the WB Finance / CFO and consists of Finance professionals, all with their own expertise and several years of experience at various levels of the organization. The team is responsible for WB Finance commercial steering across Global ING WB organization.
Working in the team requires interaction with many stakeholders internally (Finance departments, business lines, WBMT, COORF, Risk, Capital Management, Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Strategy, COO, Investor Relations etc.).
Your profile / skills required
• You have an academic degree
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in complex management accounting or management reporting function
• Strong analytical skills: able to understand, correlate and explain complex matters quickly
• Systems experience in Value Reporter/Mass/Vantage is beneficial
• Strong knowledge of MS office, preference for additional data/reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI/SAS/Business Objects)
• Customer focus and Commercial mindset, addresses potential customer needs.
• Fluent speaking and writing skills in English
• Initiative; creates opportunities and openings.
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Disciplined Team player able to work with agility at different levels
• Develop networks, building long-term relationships
• Flexible and pragmatic: capable of delivering in a changing environment
• Accurate: quality of work should match with high standards of our stakeholders
What we offer
An impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally. A role of 36/40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
A reimbursement for travel expenses
27 vacation days with a 40-hour working week
13th month salary
Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
8% Holiday payment
Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.