ING’s Trade Advisory & Structuring unit is looking to hire a Trade Advisory & Structuring Specialist in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. As a Trade Advisory & Structuring Specialist, you will play an active role in working with the TS Sales teams in the ING network to advise on complex Trade Finance transactions and structure Trade Finance Solutions for Corporate Clients. You will also be involved in answering Requests for Proposal (RfPs) and Requests for Information (RfIs) for our clients and assisting delivering top quality customized proposals.
You will work in a team within a professional and dynamic environment where you can make a visible contribution within the sales process. You will enter an environment with room for growth and development initiatives and an excellent platform for cross selling and solution driven thinking.
The job is a key element in the TS Sales process and requires a combination of strong client focus, strong analytical skills and knowledge of international Trade Solutions.
- Responsible for business opportunities in an allocated country or ING-region
- Responsible for structuring and executing Trade Finance transactions on a global basis as well as
coordinate the administration and operational tasks around our existing portfolio.
- Maintaining active contacts with others departments/disciplines
- Responsible for running / coordinating the origination process (presentations, pitch books, etc)
- Portfolio management
- You will actively support the Sales teams in the ING network with complex Trade Finance transactions and with the structuring of Trade solutions for Corporate Clients
- You will further develop in-depth product knowledge of solutions, legislation and trends required to advise and support the in-country Sales teams
- You will be responsible for supporting the in-country Sales teams with RfPs and RfIs and helping to create top quality multi-product proposals for strategic/key clients
- You will be responsible to create and deliver reports monitoring the profitability of the Trade product per client and portfolio.
- You will actively to liaise with the in-country Sales teams and with the Trade Tribe to share best practices and ensure knowledge transfer.
- You will work with a wide range of stakeholders, mainly TS Sales colleagues in the network, TS Product Tribes, Corporate Clients and the ING international network
Who we are looking for?
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position at Lending, Corporate Finance or Risk related activities, has a thorough knowledge of the traditional trade Finance products, has demonstrated analytical skills and stamina, is dedicated and ambitious and follows through with a passion for origination and our clients. We believe in efficient and effective deal teams with flat hierarchies and a strong focus on quality and end results. You show initiative and have an entrepreneurial mind-set focused on the result the team can achieve.
Your work environment You will work 40-hours a week in a professional and dynamic environment. Given strong ambitions to grow trade within ING, the team has a high profile in the ING Wholesale Banking organisation and is strongly supported by senior management. You will enter an environment which entails a lot of entrepreneurial dynamics and provides an excellent platform for further growth, cross selling and innovation. Your profile Knowledge and experience:
- Master level, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing). Given ING’s international trade focus, other languages are
- A thorough knowledge of the traditional Trade Finance products (Bankguarantees and Letters of
- Preferably 4-6 years of work experience in transaction driven environment including credit skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result / deal driven
- True team player
- Financial and modelling skills
- Accuracy and high quality orientation
- Understanding of credit risk and structuring
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Commercial skills (attitude, verbally and writing)
- Strong in Excel and Powerpoint and IT systems
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.