Are you interested in single stock equity trading?
Achmea Investment Management is an industry leader in fiduciary- and asset management within the Netherlands. Through our core function as a multi-client fiduciary- and asset manager we aim to continuously improve ourselves by innovating and servicing different sized pension funds as well as the portfolio of our parent company. Currently we are managing 185 billion euros of assets with over 300 professionals for a wide range of clients.
Our Equity investments are a core product of Achmea Investment Management. We invest for a broad group of clients, mostly pension funds and insurance companies. The Equity team consists of four traders and five portfolio managers. The team is experienced in developing, managing and trading equity portfolios, based on a variety of (quantitative) investment strategies.
As an Equity Trader you will work in a dynamic environment and manage all equity trading activities. Your tasks will encompass many different responsibilities, primarily focusing on efficiently executing single stock trades but also program trading, pre- and post-trade analysis and TCA. Just as importantly you work closely with the structurers, portfolio managers, and back office team. You will be involved in continuously improving the trading process by analyses such as TCA, optimizing workflows and investigating and implementing new ways of executing trades.
If you have an academic degree, experience with single stock trades and a passion to improve processes and prove yourself, then you could be the Equity Trader we are looking for!
- More than 5 years of working experience in the equity trading field, preferably buy-side. We are mainly looking for a trader with single stock experience;
- Preferably a background in Econometrics, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent;
- A VBA or CFA diploma, or the willingness to attain such a qualification;
- You have experience with optimizing processes and taking your team to the next level;
- You speak fluent English and preferably Dutch.
Your style of communication is open and honest. Integrity and transparency are important for the work we do and definitely within the team we have. You are known for your eye for detail and accuracy. Because that is crucial for the work that we do. Furthermore you are easy going, ready to help others and driven to develop yourself, your team and the work that we do!
What you'll get
- The chance to work alongside 300 investment professionals.
- Market level salary
- Great secondary benefits such as an attractive pension scheme and variable income.
- Flexible working hours
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)