The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting realising operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. You will be part of managing and supporting the transformation towards this global organisation and as such contribute significantly to the realisation of the One Agile Way of Working methodology within ING.
The Global KYC Strategy & Reporting (S&R) team provides management information on KYC, consolidated financials management, communication, acts as SPOC for regulatory affairs, executes KYC governance preparation and maintenance, and overall central coordination; support Global KYC lead in KYC wide strategy formulation.
The S&R team works in close alignment with the Global, Business Line and Country KYC organisations.
As a KYC Communications Principal you will be on a 40 hours contract, and report hierarchically and functionally to the Global KYC Strategy & Reporting Lead.
The KYC Change Professional with focus area Communication is a function in the KYC Strategy & Reporting team and is responsible as the key person for the overall communication for the Global KYC Organisation.
In this position, you also represent Global KYC to other communication parties in ING, among which are Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, and communication departments of the Business Lines and countries. As such, you are leading the international virtual KYC communications community.
As a KYC Change Professional with focus area Communication:
- You contribute to building a true Global KYC community of staff around ING which is emotionally connected to our objective to Fight Financial Crime
- You are responsible for and contribute to the creation, delivery and implementation of the KYC Communication Plan
- You have an active role on both the strategic, tactical and operational level.
- You manage the timely completion of milestone deliverables within the Communication and Mindset plans and you ensure and execute overall communication in regards to the Global KYC Organisation activities.
- You connect to the Local Retail or Global WB Expertise teams to ensure collection and consolidation of all relevant input for KYC communication activities.
- You maintain a close working relationship with colleagues in Corporate Communications.
- You ensure overall communication in regards to the Global KYC Organisation activities.
- You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards.
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, expertise teams, squads, chapters, Front-Office organisations, and Service organisations both in central and local business lines.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
We are looking for
We are looking for a new colleague with the following knowledge, expertise and skills:
- Relevant track record of working in the Communications area for a minimum of 5 years.
- Ability to balance strategic sr mgt advice and translate that to concrete content delivery
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate. Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- Understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Higher education level.
- Fluent in English.