Do you keep everything organized and do you want to work within an international team? Start as a full time management assistent at ING in Amsterdam.
As a full time management assistent at ING in Amsterdam you take responsibility for supporting two Tribe Leads
You make sure that your Leads can perform all day-to-day requirements properly. This includes actively assisting on a daily basis at planning all kinds of tasks, making agenda appointments and preparing various financial overviews.
Your daily activities are:
- Supporting the Tribe Leads in their daily work;
- Switching with international customer relations;
- Handling, screening and prioritizing all incoming correspondence;
- Preparing replies to correspondence;
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Making agenda appointments;
- Preparation of expenses, invoices and financial statements;
- Improve procedures in areas such as agenda planning, travel, governance, reporting procedures and expenses.
A versatile job, in which it is very important that you can organize well and set priorities. But thanks to your planning skills, this will all work out!
What kind of team will you be working in?
You will be working at the Business Support & Operations team
In this team you work closely with a Secretary and a Management Assistant. You support the Model Risk Management department. ING is developing and using more and more models every year. Data and other inputs are used in models. The department Model Risk Management identifies, classifies, records and validates all these models.
Due to the current situation, it is important that you have a good workspace at home.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.