ING Wholesale Banking Financial Institutions EMEA is looking for a Transaction & Regulatory Expert
Within ING WB Financial Institutions EMEA (FI) there is an opening for a Transaction & Regulatory (T&R) Expert.
The team has a leading position in providing Financial Markets, Lending, Trade Finance, Payments & Capital Markets and advisory services to Financial Institutions within the EMEA region. Clients consist of banks, insurance companies, pension funds, asset managers, trust offices, private equity and fintechs.
In order to facilitate the services to our clients and to ensure a safe and compliant bank, which is able to operate efficiently the T&R Expert will support relationship managers and product specialists with taking care of regulatory and operational tasks. You will work together with other departments and colleagues located in different geographies.
- Leading the KYC processes of existing and new ING clients including CRS/ FATCA reviews
- Drive the KYC process by liaising with the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) analysts and experts, and clients, gathering CDD evidence and tracking CDD deadlines
- Being the first point of contact for regulatory driven requests
- Follow-up on actions taken within ING with regard to the review processes
- Managing data input, maintenance and accuracy of ING’s (CRM) systems
- Liaising with the Finance department with respect to management information and data quality
- Implementing and updating policy & regulatory driven processes and subsequent remediation plans
- Being jointly responsible with other T&R Experts for workload division, problem solving, coaching, and alignment on changing requirements
- Monitoring Risk Weighted Assets, Sanity Checks, and Risk Ratings and efficiently address these if needed
- Other activities or projects to support commercial activities
Your work environment
- FI services an international customer group. Within the team, English is the main langue spoken and correspondence internally is mainly in English
- There is an open and informal culture
- You will have frequent contact with various departments within ING and external relations
- This role is particularly suited for team players with organizational skills, eye for detail and can-do attitude
Who we are looking for?
- Proactive with problem solving capabilities and focus on quality
- Comfortable with policies and regulations, or an ability to learn and grow in this area of expertise
- Able to manage complex processes with multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Accurate and results-oriented professional with profound communication skills
- Solid computer skills, mainly Microsoft office and ING applications
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Preferably familiarity with financial products, compliance, KYC, wholesale banking or financial institutions
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment ;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.