If you work at CFRO Global Enterprise Risk Management of APG Asset Management, you will have a unique opportunity to delve into the dynamic asset management world from a risk management perspective. Global Enterprise Risk Management has a focus on non-financial risks, including strategic and operational risks. In your role you will focus on non-financial risks related to various investment processes and investment products. And as APG embraces new technological developments, our risk management is also changing rapidly. With your open mind for new techniques, such as process mining, data analytics and virtualization-based reporting tools, and risks in a highly digitalized environment, you are committed to working with the business to make our non-financial risk management excel. Are you here to join our department?
Your focus area will be the investment domain, where you will be focusing on non-financial risk management of various investment processes and investment products from a 2nd line of defense perspective. You will be a contact person for the business, jointly with senior colleagues.
As an Enterprise Risk Manager, you will do the following:
- develop your knowledge of and insight into our asset management activities, especially for your focus area, the execution of portfolio management and trading processes for our investments;
- develop and maintain the control framework and our ISAE reports;
- assess and discuss the effectiveness of the management testing cycle;
- assess issues, audit findings and monitor follow-up;
- challenge and co-facilitate risk assessments;
- contribute to the development and implementation of new technology;
- liaise with internal audit and our external auditor;
- promote risk awareness.
You work closely together with the Global Enterprise Risk Management colleagues at our locations in Amsterdam, Heerlen, Hong Kong and New York, Group Risk of APG and your business counterparts. Your main location will be our new APG office “Edge West” in Amsterdam. Please take a look: