For the Internal Control team of FrieslandCampina, part of the Corporate Centre of FrieslandCampina located in Amersfoort, we are looking for a Internal Control Specialist.
Together with 7 ambitious professionals in the CIC team your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Secure compliance with Internal Control Framework (ICF) within the Company by co-developing pragmatic global policies and in control requirements and supports its deployment throughout the Company;
- Effectively and efficiently participate in managing IC improvement projects (e.g., roll-out new releases standard control framework (ICF), implementation SAP GRC, develop concept continuous monitoring by use of data-mining information);
- Effectively communicate to a wide variety of stakeholders (business groups, corporate centers, process improvement teams, internal and external audit partners and consultants);
- For a specific process, prepare and validate together with BPO(business process owner)/PTO (process transformation office) the design required for ICF controls and continuously monitor and assess ICF impact of changes in processes. Use of data-mining information being able to early signal the organizations in case of process control improvement possibilities
- Participate in process to scope, assess, document and follow-up on control findings and report conclusions to management
- Drives and performs controls testing audit within his/her scope, and Effectively and efficiently manages follow-up ICF and audit issues;
- Provides compliance guidance & support (training, support IC Network, tool maintenance and ICF helpdesks)
- Co-ordinate the ICF process at the Corporate Centres and deliver harmonization, simplification and training to support them
- Facilitate and enhance the exchange of common issues or best practices and its implementation;
- Maintain IC knowledge, through external (and internal) networks and publications.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in accounting or finance;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in an international organization or larger Consultancy / Audit Firm;
- Proven knowledge and experience in managing internal control, process improvements, finance and accounting;
- Proven knowledge and experience in risk management, IT systems and controls, segregation of duties, end-to-end business processes;
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, hands-on, accurate, pro-active and result oriented;
- Willingness to travel both national and international for short term programs (e.g. up to two weeks);
- Professional communication in English and Dutch, writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. It is also possible to finish your current education like your RA/RO study. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Ineke Auwema, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +316-2564 5981 or e-mail to Ineke.Auwema.
Official applications are only possible via the website.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)