We are looking for an BI Delivery Manager who the mission of this team is among other things to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWHs, data marts, BO universes, …). As Delivery Manager, you’ll be working simultaneously on a number of projects related to the different assets.
- Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination
implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with the BI, commitments and goals.
- Objectives of the job: to guide and steer involved teams to deliver requested content, to challenge business on listed requirement and to
contain the scope, to coordinate activities and phases in order to obtain optimal solutions within budget and technical constraints.
- This involves responsibility over the full delivery cycle of release from Business requirement until delivery to the production : planning, coordination and follow-up.
- Demand management taking in new business requirements and delivery of estimates of implementation cost.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in a complex organization including Business, BI factory and Test competence center
- Organize meetings and systematically report on project progress, escalate.
- Project Management skills.
- Precision and clarity.
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Project Management methodology.
- Expertise with project planning tool.
- Experience in Experience is MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least 5 years experiences in project management; proven experience in conducting projects in BI 8 years professional experience.
- French Fluent & Dutch good knowledge or Dutch Fluent & French knowledge + English Good.
Wat wij bieden
- A professional and stimulating working environment.
- Opportunity for personal development in line with business growth.
- Rich and acknowledged expertise.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)