Wat ga je doen?
With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, DHL is the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group. And now you have the chance to be a part of this company.
As an Assistant Accountant you timely and accurate prepare and report of monthly financial statements for DHL entities in accordance with Accounting principles and corporate policies.
- Prepare and report financial statements.
- Mantain the financial accounts.
- Responsible for several balance sheet accounts.
- Risk management.
- Maintain charts of accounts.
- Perform account- and subledger reconciliations.
- Provide support for the analytical review.
- Process General Ledger postings and journals.
- Perform month- end closing activities according to month- end schedule.
- Responsible for quality control of outsourced activities.
- Prepare VAT reporting.
- Provide requested financial information and services to business partners and controlling.
- Mantain positive relationships with the Business Partners.
- Provide internal and external auditors.
- Understand the processes of other financial departmens, to ensure they follow correct accounting principles and corporate policies.
- Review and improve existing processes.
- Provide operational guidelines.
Wat wij bieden:
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work in one of the most international operating company;
- Training and education;
- Career opportunities within the company;
- Opportunity to develop yourself to the function of Business Controller;
- Working in a multicultural environment;
- Travel expenses;
- Working in a motivated team.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma;
- Bachelor or University level or equivalent by experience;
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Good knowledge of Spanisch is a preference. Knowledge of other languages are an asset;
- Good knowledge of Oracle/SAP applications and data extraction tools like Oracle Discoverer are a preference;
- Six Sigma and/or LEAN experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of VAT rules and regulations is an asset.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 38 - 38
- Fulltime (ervaren)
€2.606 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- The timely and accurate preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements for DHL entities in accordance with Accounting principles and Corporate policies.