De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
The Financial Reporting & Accounting team delivers financial reporting and accounting support to General Account (GA), Insurance Linked and Third-party Clients of AEGON Asset Management.
As a Medior in the team;
About Aegon Asset Management
- You have (shared) responsibility for accounting, financial reporting and regulatory reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- You play a leading role in some of these processes and provide support, advice and coaching to junior colleagues in the Financial Reporting & Accounting team;
- You support and contribute to project and change activity which has impact for the Financial Reporting & Accounting team and its processes;
- You contribute to control activity / risk awareness and management within the Financial Reporting & Accounting team.
- You liaise with internal and external clients / suppliers i.e. Aegon Group, Aegon NL, Citi, PWC on behalf of the team to facilitate and support timely and quality reporting.
AEGON Asset Management NL manages EUR 66 billion of assets (January 2018). Our investment solutions include institutional advised products (emerging markets, global high yield income, stable value, structured finance), retail sub-advised, model managed, agricultural debt, real estate private equity, direct real estate/asset management, special servicing, tax credit investing, and multi-asset assets on individual and institutional investors.Financial Development Program
In this position you can join the Financial Development Program. The program is based on job rotation. Every two years you will switch to another business unit in The Hague: Aegon The Netherlands, Aegon Asset Management, Aegon Group and Aegon Bank. These rotations (3 times max.) facilitate your development as a broad professional. Besides these rotations you will join training sessions regularly to further develop your communication-, project management- and leadership skills. The Program coordinators will coach you on an individual basis. The program is an excellent opportunity to build a broad network with your peers and to interact with senior management. All of this will boost your development and prepares you for senior expert and management roles within Aegon. Requirements
As a Controller Financial Reporting & Accounting you have strong social skills and are a teamplayer with a positive & energetic attitude. Moreover, you bring the following:
- Master Degree in finance / accounting related subject; preferably designation as a Register Controller (RC) or Register Accountant (RA) (or studying for this);
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Simcorp Dimension and Peoplesoft is advantageous;
- Preferably experience within the Asset Management industry;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language both written and verbally.
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)